- You have existing IT infrastructure in a separate location to your primary equipment.
- Your DC’s are using SAN’s and you have an existing investment in SAN volume replication between the DC’s.
- You have regulatory requirements that prevent you moving data to an external organisation (hoster/ service provider).
- You wish to outsource your DR replication and failover location.
- You wish to meet data sovereignty requirements by guaranteeing data remaining in the UK.
- Access to and physical viability of your DR replication location is important to you.
- You want a predictable billing model, where costs will not increase during failover (either planned or unplanned).
- You need to target your DR replication to multiple geo-locations around the world.
- Diversification of data storage beyond your primary office/ datacentre locations is important to you.
- Consumption based billing suits your business requirements, where costs will change during failover and testing.