SOFTWARE DEFINED DATACENTRE
WIRELESS NETWORK DESIGN
AUDITING & COMPLIANCE
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
INTEGRATED SOLUTION DESIGN
Acuutech combines on-prem services, procurement and technology to deliver best of breed solutions. Solutions that are built from the ground up to be business benefit led – solutions that deliver results.
SOFTWARE DEFINED DATACENTRE
Software Defined Datacentre is the next generation IT platform. It ushers in a new era of high-performance, on-site systems, based upon industry standard hardware and software.
Implement the concepts of a software defined datacentre and take your internal IT platforms and systems to a new level of speed, availability and functionality. While greatly reducing cost and increasing business agility.
Acuutech’s engineering team are regarded as world leaders in the field, defining the solutions and leading the engineering and testing of the next generation of products.
Acuutech builds its internal hyper-performance datacentres on the software defined datacentre principles. By deploying your next on-prem solution via Acuutech, your systems will benefit from the same set of technologies and wealth of industry leading expertise.
BUSINESS FIRST CONSULTANCY
It is such a broad term, IT Consultancy. We find that to make it meaningful means giving the client something rigorous, formal and professional. This is how we always operate and it is why our customers come back to us time and time again.
Our consultancy services take many forms from basic analysis to strategic advice. Yet in every case, our recommendations are made in business terms, allowing you to make your own decisions with confidence.
STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Board-level consultancy and advocacy from sector experts.
- Provision of analysts, domain experts and technical authors.
- Decipher self-interested vendor information and roadmaps.
- Meet legal, regulatory and best practice obligations without compromise.
- Office migration planning and implementation.
- Infrastructure management and deployment.
- Identify flaws, capacity limits, improvement points.
- Carried out without disruption.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Keep internal staff focused on core business.
- Outsource project management for new system deployment.
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE AUDIT
- Full analysis of potential failure points.
- Predicted time to fail, cost to repair, potential user issues.
- Optimise support & maintenance provision.
- Number and record all computers, devices, peripherals, components and licenses.
- Fully configured asset management system for future use.
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
Drive down costs and increase operational efficiency, through outsourcing your IT infrastructure operations and support to Acuutech. Combine this with hybrid or Cloud solutions to deliver a new generation of capabilities and services to your business.
- A wider team, eliminating vulnerabilities around staff absence, planned or otherwise.
- Better ability to keep up to date on relevant technology changes.
- More secure server locations using industry leading hardware.
- Automatic back-ups, mirrored to more than one location.
- Early warning of issues means early intervention and lower cost.
- Fewer on-site staff required.
- Potential to remove server hardware from the investment cycle.
Eliminate business disruption with proactive maintenance.
ADVANCED DOWNTIME PREVENTION FOR ANY SIZE BUSINESS
Minimising IT downtimes prevents loss of productivity and revenue. Few things in business are as simple.
Delivering reliable and dependable systems is not accidental. It’s achieved by technical expertise and constant vigilance, made practical and affordable by sophisticated monitoring tools.
Advances in technology and standards have now made these tools accessible and available even to smaller businesses.
Acuutech selects and deploys best of breed products, backed by a range of consultancy and support services.
UNDERSTANDING NETWORK MONITORING
Network monitoring tools continuously gather and analyse low-level information on the performance and utilisation of all packet-level communications, applications and devices on any connected network, from a small office LAN to one spanning multiple continents. Any unusual or undesirable event immediately causes alert messages, containing all the information needed to understand and respond to whatever is happening.
Our team of expert engineers are on-hand to understand and diagnose the issues, keeping your systems under control and operational.
INFALLIBLE ALERT ESCALATION
Reliable systems breed dangerous complacency. With Acuutech you can be certain nothing will be missed, with our robust call incident action and escalation process.
If an urgent alert is not responded to by one of the first group of recipients, it is automatically escalated to further groups. Subsequent status changes of all alerts, from acknowledgement through to clearance, are notified to all appropriate persons.
All information gathered can be stored, enabling us to provide detailed reports on almost any aspect of your network’s performance and reliability on request.
Less sophisticated network monitoring products can cause security weakness, but Acuutech uses industry-standard encrypted communication between components, whether over public or virtual private networks. Access to information is controlled by strictly enforced user and role based privilege management.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FROM ONE PROVIDER
All infrastructure, cabling, installation, software, support and maintenance from Acuutech. Avoid complicated procurement and pass-the-buck games by choosing a complete package from a highly trusted business-class IT provider.
THE REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO MOBILISE YOUR BUSINESS
Manage mobile devices, apps, and data. Users have single-click access to all of their mobile, SaaS and Windows apps from a unified corporate app store, including seamlessly-integrated email, browser, data sharing and support apps. IT gains control over mobile devices with full configuration, security, provisioning and support capabilities.
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
Are you compliant? Users want email, Intranet and docs on their mobile devices but this access makes it hard for IT to stay compliant
Do you need central management? For use of personal mobile devices that need to be secured and managed.
Do you need security? Requirement to provide users access to all work apps from mobile devices with full security and centralised management.
THE BENEFITS SAY IT ENTIRELY
- Gives users device and app choice while ensuring compliance.
- Delivers beautiful productivity apps that users love and IT embraces.
- Enables business by allowing simple, scalable and anywhere access to apps.
- Provides advanced apps and data controls to keep users happy while assuring content.
By security, we mean the ability to prevent the deliberate or accidental compromising of your ability to do business. Threats are multiple and ever changing – no single measure will provide 100% protection. So the best defence systems are a multi-layered blend of the right technical and human elements.
Acuutech offers a comprehensive suite of security products as well as the training and advice to go with them to make sure that you are best placed to deal with any threats.
THE HUMAN FACTOR
Staff awareness & training
Joining and leaving
Unauthorised physical access
Lost/stolen equipment (and company data)
Direct hacking of systems
Fraud attacks (phishing)
THE ACUUTECH LAYERS OF SECURITY
TOTAL SYSTEM VISABILITY & CONTROL
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
ENDPOINT DATA ENCRYPTION
TOTAL SYSTEM VISIBILITY AND CONTROL
A clear view of all user activity, regardless of location, is at the core of a strong security system. Whilst it sounds a bit ‘big brother’, it is widely recognised that despite rapid improvements in server and network technologies, the weak spot in most systems are the humans using them.
ENDPOINT DATA ENCRYPTION
The devices that your people carry about with them are the clearest weak spot in most systems. All the training in the world will not prevent the lost phone, laptop or USB stick. Should the worst happen, data encryption is your last line of defence.
- Encrypts all data on hard drives and memory cards.
- Encrypts all data copied to external storage devices.
- Covers all fixed and mobile computing device, memory cards, USB sticks.
- No disruption to authorised users.
- Renders data and device inaccessible to anyone else.
- Control and enforcement immediate.
- System always up to date.
- Protects every device in your IT estate.
- Compatible with other login procedures using smartcard or token authentication.
IT purchasing decisions are going to have a major impact on the business. The choices made are going to determine how fast your systems operate, how easy to use they are and how future proof they are.
Get it right and life is easier.
Yet, in the case of a major upgrade, most companies do not have the expertise to make a fully informed decision. This is where Acuutech can help.
• First-hand knowledge of industry best practice.
• Insight into purchases that are not necessarily linked (A won’t work without B).
• Know-how on what is compatible with what.
• Recommendations on compatibility with legacy systems.
We have a strong history of working with our customers to enable them to specify the right hardware and software to achieve their aims. As long term providers of maintenance and support to those same customers, it is in our direct interest that good, value for money decisions are made.
SKILLS ON DEMAND
Most sizeable businesses have a need for additional skilled expertise whether to plug a short term gap or for a large one-off project. It is not a resource they can justify keeping on the books, but they know things are better when it is available.
At Acuutech, we employ multiple teams of analysts, engineers and technicians. They are particularly skilled in dealing with multi-site international businesses operating from the UK, Asia and North America. Those high-calibre staff, by virtue of their roles, keep up to date both from a certification perspective and more
importantly from practical implementation experience and have the skills and expertise to deliver on your requirements.
In such a huge sector as IT, keeping up to date on all aspects of all technologies is simply not possible, so we choose to specialise in particular major vendors:
MICROSOFT IBM DELL CISCO LENOVO
IT SKILLS ON DEMAND SERVICES:
- Hourly On-premise Visit (min 2 hours).
- Scheduled monthly or quarterly visits.
- Half or Full Day On-Premise visit.
- Pre-Purchase in day packs (Useable in half or full days valid up-to one year).
WE OPERATE WITH A VARIETY OF STRUCTURES TO SUIT DIFFERENT BUSINESSES’ NEEDS:
- Pricing based on your time format – hours/days/weeks/months.
- Response time to suit – immediately if possible.
- Duration to suit – on an ongoing basis if require.