Light-up the latest generation of leading server applications, fully deployed and operational within minutes, with the power of applications on demand within your virtual datacentre solution.
Acuutech’s on-demand server applications and middleware, integrate directly with your existing on-prem or Cloud solutions, giving you complete control to configure and integrate with your business requirements or existing line of business applications.
DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS
Your initial applications setup and configuration is automated by us, delivering you with a fully working and optimised version of the application you have chosen.
Day-to-day management, updating and monitoring of the application is under your control. While Acuutech maintain and update the underlying fabric and operating system that the applications run on.
You are in complete control, with full access to the system. Empowering you to change settings, add new capabilities or plug-ins or integrate it with other on-prem applications you may have.
EVERYTHING TAKEN CARE OF
The complete butler service, with all deployment, set-up, maintenance and management provided by Acuutech.
You can be empowered to perform routine tasks, like adding users or making settings changes if required, via a self-service management interface.
Managed, is the ideal solution if you do not have the in-house skills to support the application or wish to move to a fully outsourced delivery experience.
Acuutech supports the following applications for managed deployments, with support for both high availability and non-highly available deployments.
Sophisticated messaging capabilities, anywhere, anytime – without the complexity and cost of running your own E-mail system.
- E-mail and collaboration for all your staff.
- Access from PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone and web.
- Secure and reliable.
- Predictable, consistent performance.
- Highly available, fault tolerant system.
E-mail is the backbone of business communication and Microsoft Exchange is the world’s leading business E-mail solution – around 1 billion people around the world use it to power Microsoft Outlook and many other E-mail programs.
Collaboration and workflow made easy – secure and efficient documentation management, no matter where your team is working.
- Store, work with and access files and other resources.
- Plan, manage and report on projects.
- Streamline collaborative and team working.
- Drive down business costs through the use of a single unified infrastructure.
- Manage workflows and version control.
- Rich search facility for easy discovery of people and information.
SharePoint is your file and document repository – a feature-rich tool that enables users to store and share a variety of information and file types. It can be accessed via a PC, Mac, web browser, smartphone or tablet and it supports both online and offline access. SharePoint can be used to up and download documents, share data and thoughts through blogs, discussion feeds and team sites. Use SharePoint to create schedules, assign, manage and monitor tasks and report on progress. So you can manage policies and compliance, find the right information, make better decisions and respond quickly to business changes.
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Real-time communication anywhere, increases communication and enhances interaction within your organisation and with your colleagues and customers.
- Instant Messaging – great for immediate communication with colleagues.
- Presence – quickly see the availability status of your contacts.
- Voice and video conferencing.
- Webinars – give presentations from the comfort of your desk.
- Whiteboard application – draw, share and collaborate as if in the same room.
- Desktop and application sharing – ensure everyone is looking at the same information.
- Peer-to-peer and group calling – speak to your contacts with one click.
- Cost savings – drive down your business costs.
Unified Communications (UC) is an amalgamation of tools which allows you and your business to communicate easily, efficiently and securely. Microsoft Skype For Business (the latest version of Lync server) is an incredibly easy to use, highly efficient and feature-rich UC tool which can be accessed over the Internet or via smartphone apps. Skype For Business integrates with many widely used tools such as Outlook, SharePoint and Project, so many of its features can be used from within.
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER
Build mission-critical applications using high-performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics. SQL Server uses a common set of tools to deploy and manage databases that deliver the stability and performance for your most demanding applications.
UNDERSTANDING PLATFORM-AS-A-SERVICE (PaaS)
There are many interpretations of PaaS. However the best way to think about PaaS is as follows:
- The application that has been pre-setup.
- The entire setup is automatically deployed.
- The settings are in the optimum configuration.
- It is running on a hosted service provider system.
- Full support for direct integration with your existing systems.
- Deployment occurs in a matter of minutes, not hours or days.
Unlike shared services, for example O365, once setup the application may be completely integrated into your existing IT system, with full management, tuning and control, as you would any other application.
PaaS allows you to gain all the benefits of moving to cloud based solutions:
- Instant setup.
- Conversion from a cap-ex to op-ex cost model.
- Dynamic scale.
- Improved fault tolerance.
While maintaining the control, flexibility and compliance traditionally associated with in-house systems.
A GALLERY OF CHOICE
Acuutech makes available a wide range of software for delivery in non-managed deployments.
Get instant failover and business continuity capabilities by combining your application on demand solution with Acuutech’s managed business continuity solution.