The Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is the only comprehensive Cloud solution that can manage identities, devices, apps, and data. EMS includes three products: Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium, Microsoft Intune and Microsoft Azure Rights Management Services.
When you combine Office 365 with the Enterprise Mobility Suite, you give employees the freedom to work securely from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Enhance employee productivity in the office or on the road with reliable access to mobile apps, tools and data
Keep sensitive data protected without the need for complex security configurations
Seamlessly manage employee devices, apps and data through one simple IT admin portal
Give remote workers access to the familiar Office apps and productivity tools they love
of employees use personal devices for work purposes
of information workers across 17 countries report using three or more devices for work
of enterprises will have two or more mobile operating systems to support in 2017
of employees admit to using non-approved SaaS applications in their jobs
1000s OF APPS, 1 IDENTITY
Single sign-on to thousands of popular SaaS apps like Salesforce, Concur and Workday. Self-service employee tools that save money.
MANAGE iOS, ANDROID, WINDOWS – FROM ONE PLACE
Be ready for whatever employees bring to work and manage their mobile devices and Windows 10 devices from a single console.
KEEP WORK AT WORK
Help employees to be more productive and keep corporate and personal apps and data separated.
ENTERPRISE GRADE SECURITY OF YOUR ORGANISATION
Encrypt important files and data to ensure only the right people have access. Identify advanced, persistent threats before they cause damage to your organisation.
AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY PREMIUM
- Identity & access management in the cloud.
- Enterprise-grade identity and access management for nearly any app or device, cloud or on-premises. Delivers single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, self-service passwords, and more.
- Run Windows apps anywhere.
- Keep employees productive on iOS, Mac OS X, Android and Windows devices by running Windows apps in the Cloud, where they’re easy to scale and update.
AZURE RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
- Protect your information wherever it goes.
- Comprehensive encryption, identity and authorisation policies designed to secure corporate files and email across phones, tablets, and PCs.
MICROSOFT ADVANCED THREAT ANALYTICS
- Behavioural analysis for advanced threat detection.
- Go beyond network security software with sophisticated and automated behavioural analytics. Identify suspicious activities and advanced treats in the near real time with simple, actionable reporting.
- Simpler management of apps & devices.
- Cloud-based enterprise mobility management that helps you control employee access to corporate applications and data on virtually any device.
MICROSOFT CLOUD APP SECURITY
- Enterprise-grade security for your Cloud apps.
- Bring the security of your on-premises systems to your Cloud applications – both approved and unapproved – with deeper visibility and comprehensive controls for enhanced protection.
MICROSOFT IDENTITY MANAGER
- On-premises identity and access management.
- Synchronise identities between directories, databases and applications. Enable self-service password, group and certificate management. Increase admin security and thwart identity theft with policies, privileged access and roles.
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS
Give employees the best productivity experience, wherever they happen to be working.
Unburden your IT department by eliminating typical incompatibility and user experience issues with a simplified user management system.
Increase business agility by sharing data securely with intended recipients, and completely on your own terms.
ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUITE
Organisations can provide their employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from nearly any location on nearly any device, while keeping sensitive data protected.
Users can seamlessly connect with cloud applications and resources using a single identity that Azure Active Directory Premium can authenticate, regardless of user location or device. The single identity option allows users to conduct their own self-service, redirecting the troubleshooting responsibility from IT to the user. Users have the ability to self-manage groups and password resets.
Azure Rights Management Services allows senders to encrypt individual files and share them with intended recipients both inside and outside of your organisation. Senders have the authority to define privileges and editing capabilities based on the user and/or file. Furthermore, Azure Rights Management Services supports policy enforcement by allowing administrators to designate their own custom policy templates and give IT the ability to define policies that meet certain business and compliance requirements.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
Enable employees to work and collaborate from virtually anywhere with access to email, calendar, and all productivity apps from nearly any device.
Manage all the cloud services that come with Office 365 – emails, sites to share documents, conferencing, and productivity apps – from one centralised, web-based administrative console. With role-based access, IT can stay in control at all times, especially when it matters most.
The integration of Azure Rights Management Services with Office 365 eliminates the need for complex configurations for users to share sensitive information within and outside of the organisation. The capability to share – and share securely – is built into the Office 365 foundation, making data sharing simple, readily available, and intuitive like never before.